If you are one of the very feww people around the world who uses iTunes and its services on your iPhone and iPad but have a Windows laptop or PC as your computer instead of a Mac. Then here is a quick tutorial on how to manage App Store Subscriptions and other services on Windows PC with iTunes.
Windows PC users can check the renewal date, or change a subscritpion plan and much more. You will get almost all of the features on a Windows PC which you get on a Mac.
How to Manage App Store Subscriptions on PC
- Open iTunes, click on the “Account” option from the menu bar as shown below.
- Next, select “View My Account” from the dropdown menu. You’ll only find this option if you’re logged in to iTunes. Otherwise, you’ll need to sign in from this same menu first using your Apple ID.
- Here, you’ll be prompted to enter your Apple ID password for verification. Click on “Sign In” when you’re done.
- This will take you to your Apple ID account settings. Here, scroll down to the very bottom and you’ll find the Subscriptions section. Click on “Manage” located right next to it.
- Now, you’ll be able to see all your active and expired subscriptions. Click on “Edit” next to a subscription for more details.
- Finally, you’ll have the option to change the subscription plan and even cancel the subscription if needed.
So this was a short tutorial on how to manage iTunes subscriptions and its services on a Windows PC. Apple runs a lot of services, and every year Apple launches at least two new services in the market. For starters, there is Apple Music, Apple Arcade, Fitness, Apple TV+, News and many more.
More to read