The era of True wireless earbuds has already started. As usual, this new trend was also begun by Apple only. When Apple launched the iPhone 7 without the headphone jack, it also launched wireless AirPods. The Airpods have excellent connectivity with Apple devices. They connect rapidly to iPhones and other Apple products.
However, in today’s world, we don’t buy wireless earphones only to connect with our phones. We, as a customer needs to connect our earbuds to other devices like a laptop or a tablet. So here we have discussed on how to connect Apple Airpods to PC easily.
Well, pairing the Airpods with iPhone only needs to open the flap of the Airpods, and it will connect automatically. However, pairing the Airpods with Windows 10 laptop, there are a few extra steps that you need to follow.
How to pair Airpods with Windows 10 PC?
Here’s how you can connect your Airpods with Windows 10 PC;
- On your PC, open the Settings app and choose the devices option from the main menu. The first one should be Bluetooth ad other devices.
- Click Add Bluetooth or other devices.
- On add, a device, click Bluetooth.
- Now open the Airpods case lid.
- Press and hold the back button of the Airpods case until you see the status light pulsing white, and then let go.
- Now on your PC, it should scan and show your Airpods.
- Click on pair and connect.
Suppose you wish to reconnect your Airpods and PC. All you need to do is open the lid of the AirPods case and then go to Bluetooth settings of your PC. It should show your Airpods in the list of paired devices.
Just click on connect, and then it should connect instantly to your Airpods. So now you have connected your Airpods to your Windows PC, it will be easier for you to attend Zoom meetings and other calls on your laptop using the Airpods.
More to read: