We all have been bound to the respective ecosystems be it Android or iOS. It’s the brand that keeps us sticking to them because of their loyalty towards the customer and the customer support. Not only that the over experience also matters a lot while picking an ecosystem and sticking to it. However, if you ever wish to switch from an ecosystem to a different one. it is very easy nowadays, earlier there were data losses and a big hassle. Fortunately, below is the method to switch to iPhones or iPad from any Android device.
How to Move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad
- Unbox and set up your iPhone or iPad until you see on the screen titled “Apps and Data“.
- Tap the “Move Data from Android” option
- On your Android device, go to the play store and download Move to iOS [download link] app.
- Open the app and press on continue on both iOS and Android device
- On your Android device, enter the 12-digit code displayed on the iPhone or iPad.
- After you enter the code, your Android device will connect to the iPhone or iPad over WIFI and will ask for which data to be transferred.
- It will also ask to transfer the Google Account information. Users can transfer bookmarks, messages, contacts, photos, and videos as well.
Once the transfer is complete, tap on continue setting up iPhone on your device and you can further set it up accordingly.
Once the setup process is completed, a prompt will appear to login to the accounts you have transferred from your old device. That’s all is needed.
More to read: