If you are constantly getting interrupted or distracted by the messages incoming on your iPhone. Which eventually is interrupting your workflow. Here is a solution through which you can see your messages on your Windows 10 laptop itself.
That way you won’t be needing to unlock and check the phone every time it pings. Although it’s a bit expensive method works just fine. So considering you have an iPhone and a windows 10 laptop and by chance, you also have a MAC. Since MAC is needed anyhow to text with iMessage on Windows 10.
Here’s How To Text with iMessage on Windows 10
- On your iPhone open settings app> Go To Apple ID account > Tap on iCloud and make sure Messages is toggled on(Green).
- Now Open the Mac OS Device ( MacBook Air, Pro, iMac)
- launch the Message app from the dock.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and Password. Enter the verification code in case you have two-factor authentication.
- Go to preferecnes of messaegs App.
- Select the iMessage tab in the pop-up panel.
- Enable your account if needed.
- Enable Messages in iCloud.
- Activate the phone number and email addresses where you can be reached.
- Click the sync now button.
- Now, the message is running on your macOS device. Download Google Chrome for your MAC.
- Sign into Chrome with your Google account.
- Install chrome remote Desktop Extension from Chrome store. You may be asked for authorization give the permission.
- Enter chrome://apps in the browser’s address bar and click on the chrome remote desktop icon. hold the Control button while clicking on the icon to pull up a menu. Select Create Shortcut to add a shortcut on the macOS desktop for quick access versus coming back to the apps page.
- In the pop-up window, click get started button in My computers and enable remote connection.
- Accept and install toa to acquire the necessary host software.
- Select Ok and download the Chrome remote desktop host installer.
- Install the downloaded host installer by following the steps.
- After installation relaunches the chrome remote desktop and enable the remote connection button.
- Create a PIN.
- Finally, we will set up the Windows 10 device on which you want to receive iMessage.
- Install Google Chrome if you haven’t already.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Install the Chrome Remote Desktop extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- After installation, enter chrome://apps in the address bar and click the Chrome Remote Desktop icon. You may need to scroll through several app pages to find the icon. Once located, you can right-click the icon and add a shortcut to your Windows 10 desktop so you don’t need to keep coming back to the apps page.
- Click on get started button under My computers.
- the Host MacOS should be visible here click on the mac device.
- Enter the Pin which you created earlier from the host device.
Now you have a window streaming your MAC’s desktop on Windows 10. You can see a small box at the bottom of the MAC’s screen saying your desktop is currently shared besides a stop sharing button.
In case of any issues or you are not able to stream, follow the below steps to fix the errors you are facing.
Allow outbound traffic in your antivirus software. 2. Allow inbound UDP responses in your antivirus software.
3. Open TCP ports 443 (HTTPS) and 5222 (XMPP).
4. Use the latest version of Chrome or Chrome OS.
More to read: